ReadyLift Torsion Key Unloading Tool, Forged for Use w/Any Torsion Key
- Forged Hardened Steel
- Allowing for Adjustment or Replacement of Ford, Dodge and GM Torsion Keys
- OK for Use with Air Tools
When it comes to safely loading an unloading GM, Ford and Dodge torsion keys, nothing beats ReadyLift's Professional Grade Torsion Key Removal Tool. Made from forged hardened steel, this tool makes removing and installing torsion keys safe and easier, allowing for adjustment or replacement of GM torsion keys in as little as 15 minutes per truck. The forged and hardened steel used in the construction of this tool has been lab tested for strength and safety and is okay for use with air tools. Can be used with Dodge and Ford trucks. Dodge Trucks require an adapter plate which is included with all Dodge ReadyLift Torsion Key kits.
Note: Will not work with 2011 GM 2500/3500 HD torsion keys. Must use 66-7816A Universal tool for 2011 GM HD applications.
Material: Forged Hardened Steel
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W10.3000” x H2.3000” x L10.3000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.