ReadyLift 4'' Front/3'' Rear A-Arm SST Lift Kit for 07-12 Chevrolet/GMC/Cadillac SUV 2wd (See Application List)
- Keeps Your Factory Ride
- Will Never Wear, Break or Fail
- Toughest Finish
- Safest Way to Lift
- Direct Bolt On, No Cutting, Drilling or Welding Required
ReadyLift is proud to introduce a new SST Lift Kit system for the 2007-2012 1500 Series Chevy Tahoe, Chevy Suburban and Chevy Avalanche 6 Lug 2wd SUV's. We call the 69-3295 4'' SST Lift Kit System our stage three kit for the late model GM SUVs and SUTs. ReadyLift currently offers 1.5'' and 2.25'' front leveling systems for the 2007-2012 GM 1500 vehicles. With the development of the 69-3295 4'' SST Lift Kit we now a lift solution for every GM 1500 vehicle owner.
Note: Will Not Work with Air Bag Equipped Vehicles (For Example: Auto-Ride, LTZ, etc.)
The most common tire size for this application is 33x12.50 (Max). In order to install a 33x12.50 (305/55R20) with aftermarket wheels, some minor trimming of the inner fenderwell may be required. 22x9.5 with 5.5" backspacing requires no fender modifications. 17x9 +0 offset on a 285/70R17 will fit with no rubbing. With a 295/70R17 minor trimming/modification required.
Note: This kit is designed for use with aftermarket wheels.
Customers can now have the Chevy Tahoe, Chevy Suburban or Chevy Avalanche 2wd lift they have wanted but wasn't available until now!
The ReadyLift 4'' SST Lift Kit will raise the 2007-2012 Chevy Tahoe, Chevy Suburban and Chevy Avalanche 1500 2wd SUVs 4'' in front thanks to tough trail proven 4'' powdercoated steel strut extensions that bolt directly to the top of the factory strut.
Like all ReadyLift products, the 69-3295 SST Lift Kit System is protected by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
NOTE: The ReadyLift 4'' SST Lift Kit is designed for use with Aftermarket Wheels with a backspacing of 5.25''. If you intend to run the stock wheels with an aftermarket larger tire, a wheel spacer is required to prevent the tire from touching the control arm at full locked turn. ReadyLift has developed a CNC Machined Billet Aluminum wheel spacer 10-3485 for use with factory wheels which have the stud pockets cast into the wheel next to the lug holes on the back side of the wheel.
To run the OE/Factory wheels and tires, you will need to use the ReadyLift 1/2'' Billet Wheel Spacers for use with OE/Factory wheels and tires.
- 2 Front SST 4'' Strut Extensions
- 2 Rear Shock Extension Brackets
- 2, 3'' Rear Coil Spring Spacers
- 2 DOM Tubular Control Arms w/Pre Pressed Ball Joints
- 2 Rear Bump Stop Extensions
- 2 Rear Sway Bar End Links
- 8 Polyurethane Greaseable Bushings
- Instructions & All Necessary Hardware
2007-2012 Chevrolet Avalanche 2wd
2007-2012 GMC Yukon Denali, 2wd
2007-2012 Cadillac Escalade EXT/ESV, 2wd
2007-2012 Chevrolet Suburban 2wd
2007-2012 Chevrolet Tahoe 2wd
2007-2012 GMC Yukon 2wd
2007-2012 GMC Yukon XL 2wd
Lift Height: 4'' Front, 3'' Rear
Max Tire Size: 33''
- Item Requires Shipping
- 39.0 lbs.
- W18.0000” x H8.0000” x L8.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.