ReadyLift SST9000 Shock for Front Chevrolet/GMC Truck/SUV (See Application List)
- 100 Percent Premium Satin Finish Billet Aluminum
- Clear Anodized Corrosion Resistant Coated Bodies
- CNC Precision Machined Body & End Mounts
- Nitrogen Charged Internal Chamber
- Designed For Use On Leveled & Mild Lifted Vehicles
ReadyLift the company that started a revolution in truck & SUV Leveling now puts you in control of your ride with ReadyLift SST Shocks! Featuring the highest quality nitrogen-charged, internal reservoir design and construction, every ReadyLift SST9000 Shock is precision-tuned and pair matched to provide the control you need when adding larger tires and wheels to your Jeep, Truck or SUV. ReadyLift SST9000 Shocks are available for most popular makes and models of trucks and SUVs. Each vehicle application has been rigorously tested to develop a unique valving system specific to that vehicle, particularly those vehicles which have a ReadyLift leveling or SST Lift Kit installed. ReadyLift offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all of its products.
ReadyLift SST9000 Shocks are not designed for universal one size fits all use. Every SST9000 Shock and valving is specifically engineered, tested and produced for the intended vehicle make and model application. Years of research and development have led to vehicle specific valving that is optimally tuned for use on lifted or leveled trucks using larger, heavier wheels and tires. SST9000 Shocks will also work on some factory height vehicles.
Sold as Pairs 99-3050F shocks for the 1999-2010 GM 2500HD/3500HD trucks are designed to be used on trucks with 0-2.5'' of lift
Low-cost over the counter replacement shocks use factory level shock valving which is exactly why factory shocks can wear out much faster once a larger, heavier wheel and tire combination is installed. That is exactly why the ReadyLift shock technicians worked tirelessly to engineer specific valving that accommodates the increased shock cycling dynamics of a vehicle with aftermarket wheels and tires.
Even better news is that the ReadyLift SST9000 shocks will enhance your ride! In every application the specific shock valving performance far exceeds that of the factory shock which means your truck will ride, handle and perform better!
Peace of mind guarantee, Just like with performance racing shocks, every SST9000 Shocks is completely rebuildable and revalvable!
Every SST9000 Shock is completely manufactured right here in the United States of America!
Features & Benefits:
- 100 Percent Premium Satin Finish Billet Aluminum.
- Clear Anodized Corrosion Resistant Coated Bodies.
- CNC Precision Machined Body & End Mounts.
- Gas/Oil Separated, Eliminates Cavitation.
- 5/8'' Hard Chrome Plated Shaft.
- Rebuildable and Revalvable.
- Two-Stage Sealing System- Dirt Out, Oil In.
- Nitrogen Charged Internal Chamber.
- Designed For Use On Leveled & Mild Lifted Vehicles.
- Developed For Use With Larger Oversized Wheels and Tires.
- Premium Lucas Synthetic Oil To Ensure Maximum Performance.
2000-2011 Chevrolet Avalanche 2500 2wd/4wd
2003-2010 Hummer H2 4wd
1999-2010 GMC Sierra 2500HD 2wd/4wd
1999-2010 GMC Sierra 3500HD 2wd/4wd
1999-2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 2wd/4wd
1999-2010 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD 2wd/4wd
2000-2011 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 2wd/4wd
2000-2011 GMC Yukon XL 2500, 2wd/4wd
Material: Billet Aluminum
Finish: Clear Coat
- Item Requires Shipping
- 8.7 lbs.
- W30.0000” x H5.0000” x L20.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.