Total Chaos 07+ Tundra Long Travel System 2wd/4wd
- Tubular/plated lower control arms
- 1.5" diameter 4130 tubing
- Replaces the factory ball joints with 1" Tefon lined uniballs
- Inlcudes all mounting hardware
Total Chaos offers the first aftermarket production bolt on 2007+ 2wd & 4wd Tundra long travel IFS suspension system that cycles 16" of wheel travel with 4WD, and allows you to install up to a 37" tire. TC's kit includes tubular/plated lower control arms are built using 1.5" diameter 4130 tubing and were extended 2.5" per side. The lower arms are pre-tabbed for dual 2.5" travel shocks. TC's lower uniball adapter did not compromise ground clearance and is designed to provide maximum lower control arm and cross member ground clearance. Fiberglass fenders front and rear are required to install 37" tires and trimming the front bumper is necessary. 35" tires can be installed if you retain the factory bed.
A CORE charge of $225.00 is applied to exchange the stock lower ball joint cradle with the TC converted lower uniball mount. This shows up as a "Handling" Charge in the cart. This amount will be refunded back to you when ORW receives your OEM Ball Joint Cradles back.
07-16 Toyota Tundra
Features: IFS suspension system that cycles 16" of wheel travel with 4WD, and allows you to install up to a 37" tire.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 130.0 lbs.
- W32.0000” x H14.0000” x L31.0000”
- Free Shipping Over $99
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Interactive Garage You Dream it ! We Build it!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.