Total Chaos Diff Drop Spacers For Toyota Vehicles
- Zinc Plated Cnc Diff spacer
- 1'' diff drop
- Reduces Inner CV angle 2.5 degrees
TC supplies a 1" differential drop down spacer intended to reduce the inner CV angle 2.5 degrees on the 4wd Tundra/FJ Cruiser/4Runner/Tacoma when aftermarket spacer or coil over lifts are installed. This inexpensive upgrade will add extra life to the factory inner CV boots. Zinc plated CNC diff spacers won't rust. This kit is highly recommended to be used if you are running any of the aftermarket coil-over lift shocks intended to lift the truck and run larger tires, as well as our own U.C.A. (Upper Control Arm). Installation is about .5 hrs. The factory skid plate can be reinstalled with this component.
07-16 Toyota Tundra
03-16 Toyota 4Runner
07-14 Toyota FJ Cruiser
05-16 Toyota Tacoma
Features: This inexpensive upgrade will add extra life to the factory inner CV boots.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.