Total Chaos 07+ Tundra U.C.A.
- Bolt On
- 4130 Chromoly Upper Arms
- Inlcudes all hardware and installation instructions
The release of the Toyota 2007 Tundra truck has been much anticipated. Labeled out of the box as a tow horse with roomy interior, it was clear when the designers at TC began R&D that they focus on a bolt on performance suspension package that would compliment the factory amenities. When aftermarket lift kits are installed on this model vehicle the OEM suspension design looses caster. Total Chaos developed the first stock length replacement upper control arm system that is intended to replace the factory caster that is lost when any aftermarket 3" lift is installed. When you alter the factory caster, the vehicle will lose on road handling & performance and has a tendency to wander when driving down the road. Installing a set of Total Chaos UCA's can replace up to 3 degrees of lost caster as well as increase wheel travel with some brands of aftermarket coil over shocks.
07-16 Toyota Tundra
Features: Installing a set of Total Chaos UCA's can replace up to 3 degrees of lost caster as well as increase wheel travel with some brands of aftermarket coil over shocks.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 21.0 lbs.
- W14.0000” x H5.0000” x L17.0000”
- Free Shipping Over $99
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.