Total Chaos King Kong Steering System/98-04 Frontier(V-6) & 99-04 Xterra (CORE CHARGE)
- Bolt On
- 5/8'' Grade 8 hardware
- Heim steering is required to install the steering system
The Nissan King Kong steering system is designed to eliminate the problematic sloppy steering associated on the 4wd and 4x2 Frontier, Desert Runner and Xterra's. Starting with the stock centerlink pins that get worn and cause most the slop in Nissan steering, TC built an 11/4" custom chromoly replacement that is designed to double shear a custom idler arm, gusseted pitman arm and heim inner tie-rod ends for maximum strength and durability. TC retains the factory idler arm pin for ease of bolt on reinstallation, and incorporates the idler arm gusset to prevent the pin from bending.$100 Handling charge is actually a Core Charge $100 will be refunded upon receipt of the Core.
98-04 Nissan Frontier
99-04 Nissan Xterra
Features: TC built an 11/4" custom chromoly replacement that is designed to double shear a custom idler arm, gusseted pitman arm and heim inner tie-rod ends for maximum strength and durability
- Item Requires Shipping
- 15.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L22.0000”
- Free Shipping Any Order Over $99
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.