Total Chaos Heim Steering Upgrade 86-95 4wd Toyota (pair)
- Teflon-lined aircraft grade heims
- Grade 8 hardware included
- Welding of the steering arm gussets is required
Maximize suspension travel and handling. TOTAL CHAOS offers this steering upgrade package for your Caddy kit equiped 86-95 4wd Toyota. Factory tie-rods bind at suspension's full droop and can wear prematurely with long travel kits. Old or worn components cause sloppy steering. Teflon-lined aircraft grade heims replace the stock steering components and come with heat treated hi-misalignment spacers. Also included are double-shear gussets strengthen the factory forged steering arms. Grade 8 hardware included. The factory centerlink must be drilled to a 5/8", also welding of the steering arm gussets is required.
86-95 Toyota Pickup 4wd
Features: Teflon-lined aircraft grade heims replace the stock steering components and come with heat treated hi-misalignment spacers.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 9.0 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H4.0000” x L20.0000”
- Free Shipping Over $99
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.