Total Chaos 96-04 Tacoma 4wd/Prerunner U.C.A.
- 1" Teflon lined race grade Uniball's
- 3/4" grade 8 hardware
- Stock length 4130 chromoly a-arms powder coated and clear coated
- No drilling is necessary for this installation
Bad upper ball joints? We developed the solution! When you maximize lift with the installation of aftermarket shocks your upper ball joint cycles at extreme angles that it was not designed or intended to cycle to. TC developed the slug adapter and 1" Uniball bolt-on conversion originally for our long travel kits that demanded higher articulation angles for the increased wheel travel. Providing nothing but the best components available, our UCA's will outlast the lesser quality brands that have produced knock offs in an attempt to follow. Our arms are built from chromoly tubing and feature 1" Teflon lined race grade Uniball's that will outlast competing brands in longevity and durability. TC pivot tubes feature zirk fittings to help eliminate urethane bushing squeaks. We use only heat treated hi-misalignment spacers and a custom top spacer developed for TC. Our slug adapters are zinc plated and were designed so that the lower hi-misalignment spacer registers into the adapter and provides added strength to the hardware assembly. No drilling is necessary for this installation. The kit includes: stock length 4130 chromoly a-arms powder coated and clear coated, urethane upper bushings and inner sleeves, zinc plated end washers & slug adapters that will not rust, 1" Uniball's, hi-misalignment spacers and 3/4" grade 8 hardware. Fiberglass fenders are not necessary. Lift varies by each vehicles set up. See the accessories section for our slug adapter and ball joint removal tool that can aid in the do-it your self installation. Donahoe TCF specific aftermarket shocks will allow for 1" of additional droop travel. Our 1" diff drop down bracket is necessary for 4wd vehicles. Not compatable with Tuff Country Drop Bracket Lift Kit.
96-04 Toyota Tacoma 4wd/Prerunner
96-02 Toyota 4Runner 2wd/4wd
Features: TC developed the slug adapter and 1" Uniball bolt-on conversion originally for our long travel kits that demanded higher articulation angles for the increased wheel travel
- Item Requires Shipping
- 20.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H6.0000” x L12.0000”
- Free Shipping Any Order Over $99
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.