Total Chaos Secondary Shock Hoop, 6-lug Tacoma & Tundra/8 2.5 SAW (pair)
- 4130 Chromoly Tubing
- Includes Hardware to install the shock
- Some welding and grinding is required
Upgrade performance and handling by installing the optional secondary shock to your Tacoma or Tundra long travel IFS kit. 4wd models crave this option due to the added front differential weight. Installing dual 2.5 shocks increases dampening and adds tune ability to TC's dual shock system. These hoops run a secondary 8" travel 2.5 or 2.0 non coil or bypass shock. The hoop is built from 4130 chromoly tubing and includes hardware to install the shock. Bolt patterns for the circular top plate differ by vehicle model, specify vehicle type at time of order. Some welding and grinding is required during install to ensure proper fit.
Features: The hoop is built from 4130 chromoly tubing and includes hardware to install the shock.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 12.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H4.0000” x L12.0000”
- Free Shipping Over $99
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.