Total Chaos 96-04 2wd Tacoma Taquito Long Travel (S-A-W shock)
- 11.5'' of Travel
- 1'' Teflon lined Uniball's
- 3 1/2'' extended Chromoly tubular upper arms
When we opted to design the 5 Lug Mini "Taquito" kit we wanted to develop the first complete suspension package that also upgrades factory weaknesses. TC released the Tacoma 5 Lug bolt-on suspension system that utilizes 8" travel 2.5 coil over shocks while offering 4" of lift. The control arms are 3.5" extended chromoly tubular upper arms and our traditional boxed lower arms and shock mounts. TC upper arms feature 1" Teflon lined uniballs that replace the ball joint and allow the kit cycle 11.5" of wheel travel while bolting to the factory mounting location. This kit includes billet CNC cross shafts similar to our 86-95 2wd Toyota upgrade that is race proven to handle the toughest conditions.
These CNC cross shafts are 4130 heat treated, and include gun drilled grade 8 hardware to allow lubrication to the urethane upper control arm bushings while the upper arms are bolted in place. Removing the factory coil bucket is necessary for any long travel installation, but it reduces strength of the upper cross shaft mount where it bolts to the frame. TC also includes a weld on coil over shock bucket and bolt on upper shock mount designed to reinforce the cross shaft mounting location. This kit comes complete with grade 8 hardware, brake lines, limit straps, upper shock mounts, tie rod extensions, weld on coil buckets and cross shafts. Installation does require welding to the frame and cutting the factory upper shock mounts. Drilling a 3/4" hole into the spindle is necessary to convert the 1" uniball. Installing aftermarket spindles will increase the track width an additional 1.25" per side. Fiberglass fenders are necessary. Specify Fox, King or SAW shocks when ordering. Upper shock mounts do differ. Note: All Coilover Shocks Require A Lower Cone-Shaped Coil Seat.
96-04 Toyota Tacoma 2wd
Wheel Travel: 11.5''
Features: The control arms are 3.5" extended chromoly tubular upper arms and our traditional boxed lower arms and shock mounts.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 110.0 lbs.
- W38.0000” x H17.0000” x L57.0000”
- Free Shipping Any Order Over $99
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.