Total Chaos 300M Axles/98-04 4wd Frontier & 99-04 4wd Xterra (pair)
- 4130 Chromoly Tubular Upper
- Lower arms are boxed and internally gusseted
- Some drilling and welding is required for kit installation
Jan 2005 Nissan 4wd Frontier and Xterra owners were offered the first bolt on 4wd long travel I.F.S performance suspension system available on the market. Total Chaos launched the Nissan long travel kit after the development of the 4X2 system in 2003. Total Chaos tested the suspension platform and off road capabilities logging over 2 thousand off road miles on the vehicle and its related components. When developing the 4wd kit, TC opted to eliminate the factory ball joints that become worn and damaged during off road use and developed 3" extended upper and lower control arms that utilize 1" Teflon lined uniballs. Several concepts in this system have advanced the design & quality of Nissan aftermarket parts that are available to the weekend enthusiast.
98-04 Nissan Frontier 4wd
99-04 Nissan Xterra 4wd
Features: 3" extended upper and lower control arms that utilize 1" Teflon lined uniballs
- Item Requires Shipping
- 15.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L22.0000”
- Free Shipping Over $99
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.