Total Chaos 1'' Differential Drop Spacer
- Zinc plated CNC diff spacers
- Installation is about .5 hrs
- Factory skid plate can be reinstalled with this component
Tired of tearing inner CV boots or having front drive axles bind on auto locking hub 4wd's when aftermarket replacement shocks have been installed to maximize lift? With the constant quest to maximize lift as well as travel on the 4x4's, Total Chaos has developed a 1" drop down spacer to lower the front differential and restore the factory inner CV angles. By installing this kit to your 4wd you will relax the angle on the inner and CV joints by 2-3 degrees. This inexpensive upgrade will add extra life to rubber CV boots. Zinc plated CNC diff spacers wont rust. This kit is highly recommended to be used if you are running any of the aftermarket coil-over lift shocks intended to lift the truck and run larger tires, as well as our own U.C.A. (Upper Control Arm). Installation is about .5 hrs. You will reuse the factory lower dome washer with this item. The factory skid plate can be reinstalled with this component.
1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner 4wd
2000-2006 Toyota Tundra 4wd
Features: 1" drop down spacer to lower the front differential and restore the factory inner CV angles
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.