Total Chaos Heim Steering Upgrade/84-95 2wd Toyota (pair)
- Teflon-lined aircraft grade heims
- Grade 8 hardware included
- Welding of the steering arm gussets is required
Maximize suspension travel and handling. Total Chaos offers this steering upgrade package for your 84-95 2wd. Factory tie-rods bind at suspension's full droop and can wear prematurely with long travel kits. Old or worn components cause sloppy steering. Teflon-lined aircraft grade heims replace the stock steering components. Heat treated mis-alignment spacers Double-shear gussets strengthen the factory forged steering arms. Grade 8 hardware included. The factory centerlink must be drilled to a 5/8", also welding of the steering arm gussets is required.
84-95 Toyota Pickup 2wd
Features: Teflon-lined aircraft grade heims replace the stock steering components
- Item Requires Shipping
- 9.0 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H4.0000” x L20.0000”
- Free Shipping Over $99
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.