Total Chaos Heim Steering Upgrade 00-06 Tundra
- No Drilling Required(some welding necessary)
- Grade 8 hardware included
- 7/8" to 5/8" hi-misalignment spacers are included
- Chromoly CNC machined and plated extensions
Maximize wheel travel and add strength to your TC long travel kit when you install the TC heim steering package. This upgrade kit is designed to bolt on with no drilling required (some welding necessary). To mount the heim to the steering arm, press in a machined custom inner sleeve that is designed to reduce the hole to incorporate a 5/8" grade 8 bolt. A weld on double shear tab is also supplied with this kit to provide maximum strength to the 7/8" heim. The heim joint threads are larger in diameter than the factory tie rod end threads adding strength. 7/8" to 5/8" hi-misalignment spacers are included along with our chromoly CNC machined and plated extensions. The inner female extension was designed to bolt directly to the factory male end that connects to the rack steering system. There is no need to remove the factory rubber steering rack boot and let debris enter the steering rack.
00-06 Toyota Tundra
Features: This upgrade kit is designed to bolt on with no drilling required (some welding necessary).
- Item Requires Shipping
- 9.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H4.0000” x L14.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.