Viair Ultra-Light Duty Onboard Air System (130 psi Compressor, 12V, 1.0 Gal. Tank)
- Max PSI: 120 PSI
- Max Amps: 12
- Duty Cycle: 10%
- CFM: 1.27
Ultra Light Duty Onboard Air System can be used to pressurize the included one gallon air tank for air horn use, off road air locking differential use, and a host of other light duty pneumatic needs. While not intended to inflate tires, this onboard air system provides a reliable smaller volume, 105 psi air source, in a cost effective package.
- 1.0 Gallon VIAIR Air Tank
- 98C VIAIR Air Compressor
- Omega Bracket w/ Mounting Hardware
- Accessory Airline
- Pressure Switch (85 PSI on, 105 PSI off)
- 40 - Amp Relay
- (2) T-Fittings
- 1/4" NPT Drain Cock
- 1/4" NPT Compression Fitting
- 1/4" Male NPT Plug
- 145 PSI Safety Valve
- (2) 1/4" Male NPT to 1/8" Female BSP
- 20-ft. 12 Gauge Wire
- Inline Fuse Holder
- Electrical Connections
Onboard Air Systems (OBA) consists of complete pneumatic systems intended to accomplish various tasks, depending on the kit selected. VIAIR offers OBA systems for smaller compressed air requirements that have a shorter duty cycle need, as well as other systems that provide up to 100% duty cycle and increased air volume by providing a larger tank for compressed air storage. Each Onboard Air System comes complete with compressor(s), air tank, fittings, pressure switch, relay(s), electrical connectors and all applicable accessories.
Type: 12 Volt
Duty: 10% @ 100PSI
Max Pressure: 130
Amp Draw: 12
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H3.0000” x L20.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.