Daystar 2'' Leveling Kit for Rear 03-04 Ford Expedition
- High Density Progressive Polyurethane
- Lifts Vehicles Without Sacrificing Ride Quality or Load-Carrying Capacity
- Easiest Way to Add 20"-22" Wheels and Increase Ground Clearance
- No Metal-on-Metal Contact as with Other Leveling Kits
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Daystar Leveling Kits work within the factory suspension design, meaning that we work within the factory's design parameters to achieve an increase in ride height that levels the stance of the vehicle. Because we work within the factory's design, there are not a bunch additional modifications involved. Everything needed is included in the kit; there's everything you need and nothing you don't. If there are extra items required, such as longer shocks, it's clearly stated in the application description.
Torsion bar applications require their own unique approach to leveling the stance of the vehicle. With torsion bar applications, we supply new forged torsion keys that meet or exceed factory specifications. These torsion keys have been re-indexed to increase ride height up to 2" and level the stance of the vehicle. In select applications, extended shock brackets are also included.
2003-2007 Ford Expedition 2wd/4wd
Includes: 2" Rear Only with Hardware
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.6 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H8.0000” x L12.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.