Fox 2.0 Performance IFP Steering Stabilizer 84-06 Jeep Wrangler YJ, TJ, TJ Unlimited & Cherokee XJ
Aluminum shock body dissipates heat three times faster than steel.
Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum
5/8" hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel
Race-developed high-flow piston design
Proprietary deburred valve shims
Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
Specially formulated for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
Internal reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
The 2.0 Performance Series IFP steering stabilizer helps take the load off your steering components and keep your tires tracking straight and true. Oversized offroad tires have a tendency to seek out traction in any direction. The large knobs and open tread pattern can cause your front end to wander on or off the road. The 2.0 Performance Series IFP stabilizer uses the same advanced damping technology contained in our Performance Series shocks to tame steering feedback from even the most aggressive tires.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 7.0 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H3.0000” x L42.0000”
- Free Shipping Any Order Over $99
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.