BubbaRope Gator-Jaw Soft Shackle
Stronger Than Steel!
Breaking Strength: 32,000 Gator-Jaw soft shackles are made from Plasma rope which is the highest strength synthetic rope available. These rope shackles are stronger than comparable steel shackles. Gator-Jaw shackles wont rust and are so light they float. Towing applications include: 4x4 off-road, agriculture & mining equipment and various marine uses.
Advantages Over Steel Shackles:
Stronger than steel - 32,000 lb. breaking strength!
It floats - no more losing shackles in the water or muck!
Flexible - easily wraps around the most difficult pulling points!
One piece construction - no pins to fasten!
Open Gator-Jaw shackle by loosening and slipping off loop over knot
Thread through eye of Bubba Rope or strap and through tow point
Check your vehicle’s owner’s manual for proper attachment points
Do Not attach to bumper, trailer hitch ball or sharp edged tow point
Loop Gator-Jaw eye back over knot and pull to tighten
Pull as normal. Gator-Jaw shackles are designed to take the load without stretching
CARE & MAINTENANCE
The Gator-Jaw shackle by Bubba Rope can be washed off with water and air dried. While Gator-Jaw fibers are stronger than steel they are susceptible to wear and cutting. Always inspect shackle before use for excess wear, cutting, or worn and frayed areas.
Rope diameter: 7/16"
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W3.5000” x H6.0000” x L12.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.