TG Super Metal Knuckle Studs Hardware Kit (per knuckle)
Stronger and longer than stock Toyota replacement knuckle studs and more affordable than our Magnum Studs these studs will provide great strength without breaking the bank. Each stud is constructed from a proprietary metal made exclusively for Trail Gear. These studs are manufactured to our strict specifications and are significantly stronger than OEM standard (testing exceeded Class 12.9 standards). Trail Gear super metal knuckle studs are .250” (1/4”) longer than stock to accommodate all aftermarket steering arms. Like our Magnum Studs, TG super metal studs feature an integrated 8mm hex head for easy removal. These studs should be your first choice for knuckle hardware when repairing or upgrading your high-steer system.
We recommend using Locktight on the lower threads when installing knuckle studs. Studs should be tightened to 40 ft-lbs in the knuckles. Stud nuts should be tightened to 75 - 80 ft-lbs.
Fits 1979-1985 Toyota front solid axle knuckle.
Kit consist of the following:
- Knuckle cone washers (QTY: 6)
- Knuckle wave washers (QTY: 10)
- Knuckle nuts (QTY: 10)
- TG Super Metal knuckle studs (QTY: 10)
This is enough hardware to complete one six shooter knuckle
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.