Bilstein 8125 46mm Coil-Over w/Remote Reservoir 8" Travel
8125, 46mm, bilstein, 33-225500, 651860755755
- Threaded body with dual rate coilover hardware
- Monotube design for fade-free performance
- Remote reservoir for improved heat dissipation
- High temperature seal extends life of shock
- 22mm case hardened piston rod provides brute tensile strength while resisting sand blasting and rock chipping
- Zinc plated to withstand harsh off-road elements
- High temperature, size -8 hose
- Owner rebuildable
- Industry standard 5/8” uniball
- All components are billet machined
- The 46mm 8" - 8125 Series uses industry standard 2.5" ID coilover springs
Bilstein B8 8125 performance coilovers are for the serious off-road enthusiast, available in both 60mm (2.65in) and 46mm (2in) sizes. Designed for use with dual-rate springs and available in a wide range of travel lengths, the B8 8125 performance coilovers are perfect for custom coilover suspension applications. Equipped with a competition designed, 3-stage seal pack, the B8 8125 performance coilover will withstand the harshest off-road environments.
Extended / Collapsed Length: 23" / 15"
BODY: 46mm Seamless Tube - Threaded Body
VALVING: Compression: 1000 / Rebound: 2550
BODY PLATING: Nickel
MOUNTING: 5/8" Teflon Heim with CNC Machined Eye Ring
SERVICE/TUNING: Completely Owner or Factory Rebuildable
- Item Requires Shipping
- 15.0 lbs.
- W7.5000” x H4.5000” x L23.0000”
- Free Shipping Any Order Over $99
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.