ICON’s 4.5” Jeep JK Performance Suspension Systems aims to strike a perfect balance between wheel travel, articulation, ground clearance, and precise on and off-road handling characteristics. With these goals met, ICON-equipped JK’s can take on rolling desert whoops, crawl over obstacle-riddled trails, and drive back home in comfort all in the same day. One of the major benefits of the ICON 4.5” JK system (or any ICON system) is that they are comprehensive suspension solutions, not just “lift kits”. As a complete manufacturer ICON is able to engineer & create shock absorbers, coil springs, link arms, track bars, and all associated parts to work in conjunction with each other and extract maximum performance out of the Jeep JK.
The ICON Stage 2 Jeep JK 4.5" suspension system includes dual-rate coil springs, track bar drop brackets, high-steering components, bumpstop spacers, rear brake lines, rear sway bar links, complete set of front and rear links, and 2.0 Aluminum Series remote reservoir shocks. Tested and tuned, the ICON JK Stage 2 suspension system offers stability and drivability over a wide range of off road terrains, while keeping a smooth onroad feel for every day driving. Adding the remote reservoirs to the 2.0 shocks keeps them at a cooler operating temperature during heavy use for more consitent shock damping and overall performance. Installing this kit allows proper clearance for 35" tall tires with no modifications and 37" tires with aftermarket high clearance fenders.
• Dual-rate coil springs front and rear guaranteed never to sag
• High-steer flip kit for proper steering geometry without a drop pitman arm and increased ground clearance over stock
• Stainless steel high-steer taper adapter eliminates drilling the factory knuckle
• All links utilize dual-rate bushings or PTFE-lined rod ends for tuned vibration isolation, controlled deflection, with maximum articulation and responsiveness
• Includes high-performance rebuildable and revalvable remote reservoir 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks
• Out-handles most JK kits on the market both on and off-road
• Increased wheel travel and articulation over stock
• Level front to rear stance
• No welding or cutting required
• 100% returnable to stock
• made in the USA
• Fits 2007 - Current Jeep Wrangler JK Models 2wd / 4wd applications
• 2 Door Models sit 1/2" - 3/4" taller than 4 door models, but still remain level
• Front drive shaft required for proper front driveline clearance (ICON Part #22014 [12-UP] / #22016 [07-11]).
• For optimized axle centering add the ICON front and rear Jeep JK adjustable pan rod bars (ICON Part #21020 [Front] / #21025 [Rear]).
• Compatible with ICON 22019 hydraulic bumpstop system
Wheel & Tire Fitment Info:
OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
AfterMarket Wheels: 4.5" Backspace
(wheel spacers required to run factory wheels with an over sized tire)
Aftermarket Tires: 35" tall x 12.50"
(Larger 37" tire packages will fit with minor modifications or aftermarket high clearance fenders, test fitment recommended)
24010 (QTY - 1) Jeep JK 4.5" Front Dual Rate Spring Kit (Pair)
22015 (QTY - 1) Jeep JK 4.5" Rear Dual Rate Spring Kit (Pair)
21010 (QTY - 1) Jeep JK 4.5" Lift Front Box Kit (track bar drop / high steer components / bump stop spacer / hardware)
21000 (QTY - 1) Jeep JK 4.5" Lift Rear Box Kit (track bar bracket / sway bar links / bumpstop spacer / brake line / hardware)
21031 (QTY - 1) Jeep JK Front Lower Fixed Link Kit
21036 (QTY - 1) Jeep JK Front Upper Adjustable Link Kit
21041 (QTY - 1) Jeep JK Rear Lower Adjustable Link Kit
21046 (QTY - 1) Jeep JK Rear Upper Fixed Link Kit
21031 (QTY - 1) Jeep JK Rear Upper Fixed Link Kit
26517R (QTY - 2) Jeep JK 2WD & 4WD 4.5" Lift Remote Reservoir Front Shock - 2.0 Aluminum Series
26518R (QTY - 2) Jeep JK 2WD & 4WD 4.5" Lift Remote Reservoir Rear Shock - 2.0 Aluminum Series