Total Chaos 07-09 Toyota FJ Cruiser/03-09 4Runner/03-09 Prado 120 +2" Race Series Long Travel
- 2'' Extended upper and lower control arms
- 1'' Uniball's
- DOT extended stainless brake lines, tie rod adjusters, adjustable limit strap mounts and all necessary mounting hardware is included with this kit
- 100% chromoly constructed Race System offers maximum ground clearance and weighs16.8 pounds less than the standard TC +2" LT kit.
- Legal for several different racing sanctions that have limited track width rules.
- 2" extended 4130 chromoly tubular upper arms bolt to factory control arm mounting locations.
- Upper and lower ball joints are replaced with 1" uniballs for maximum wheel travel and component strength. TOTAL CHAOS includes 1" I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball's also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- 4130 chromoly boxed and internally gusseted 2" extended lower control arms bolt to factory control arm mounting locations and are pre tabbed for dual shock capability.
- Lower control arms feature an integrated uniball cup that provides 2.5" additional ground clearance when compared to the standard mild steel +2" LT kit.
- Lower arms are 8.4 pounds lighter each side than the standard +2" LT kit.
- 2.5" long travel specific coil over shocks bolt into the factory coil bucket location.
- A secondary smooth body or bypass shock can be installed to increase dampening.
- Spring rate options offer the ability to customize your ride for your specific application allowing you to custom tune the vehicle for specific terrain or desired performance.
- Adjustable limit strap clevis' are included so that you can properly limit the suspensions droop wheel travel and make necessary adjustments during the life of the limit strap.
- DOT approved stainless steel braided brake lines, TC custom 17-4 stainless hi-misalignment spacers and all grade 8 mounting hardware is included.
- TC 4340 custom extended axles reuse factory inner and outer CV's to retain 4wd.
(axles are sold separately and not included with the kit)
- 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- Fiberglass fenders not required on FJ Cruisers. 4Runners are limited to 275/70R17 tires unless fiberglass is installed. Fiberglass fenders or extreme fender modifications/cutting required on Tacoma.
07-09 Toyota FJ Cruiser
03-09 Toyota 4Runner
03-09 Prado 120
Features: 2" extended long travel IFS suspension system designed to eliminate the need to install fiberglass fenders and provide 11.5" of wheel travel with 4wd on the FJ Cruiser
- Item Requires Shipping
- 110.0 lbs.
- W32.0000” x H18.0000” x L36.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.