Total Chaos 07+ Tundra Long Travel System 2wd/4wd w/ Heimed UCA's
- Tubular/plated lower control arms
- 1.5" diameter 4130 tubing
- Replaces the factory ball joints with 1" Tefon lined uniballs
- Inlcudes all mounting hardware
- DAKAR race proven suspension system.
- 2.5" extended 4130 chromoly tubular upper arms bolt to factory control arm mounting locations.
- 4130 chromoly tubular/plated lower control arms are equipped with internal gussets and feature dual 2.5" lower shock tabs.
- Upper and lower control arms eliminate factory ball joints and incorporate 1" uniballs for maximum wheel travel and component strength.
- TOTAL CHAOS includes 1" I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball's also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- 2.5" Tundra long travel specific coil over shocks bolt into the factory coil bucket location.
- Spring rate options offer the ability to customize your ride for your specific application allowing you to maximize tune ability and performance.
- A secondary smooth body or bypass shock can be installed to increase dampening.
- Adjustable limit strap clevis' are included so that you can properly limit the suspensions droop wheel travel and make necessary adjustments during the life of the limit strap.
- A factory lower ball joint cradle CORE FEE applies. The TC kit includes an already modified set for installation.
- 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- TC 4340 custom extended axles reuse factory inner and outer CV's to retain 4wd. (axles are sold separately and not included with the kit)
- Stainless steel DOT braided brake lines, hi-misalignment spacers and all grade 8 mounting hardware is included.
- Hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- Fiberglass fenders are required to install this system.
07-16 Toyota Tundra
Features: IFS suspension system that cycles 16" of wheel travel with 4WD, and allows you to install up to a 37" tire.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 130.0 lbs.
- W32.0000” x H14.0000” x L31.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.