Off Road Warehouse Suspension Package 2005+ Toyota Tacoma
- Total Chaos 96504 Upper Control Arms
- ICON 58635 Coilovers
- Installed with an alignment (When Selected)
Off Road Warehouse presents this Install Special
Our price for this system installed is $2499
The system features ICON 2.5 IFP Coilovers and Total Chaos Fabrication upper control arms.
These adjustable coil-over shocks have proven their strength and longevity for years on end and they keep going. These shocks offer the best ride quality and handling. They increase suspension travel and dramatically increase the capabilities of your Tacoma's front suspension. These coil-over's are meant to be installed with an aftermarket uniball upper control arm kit to ensure the proper amount of wheel travel and to prevent premature ball joint wear. Recommended tire size 285/75R16, wheel 16X8 with 5'' back spacing.
- Adjustable ride height from 0-3.5''
- Race shock piston with flutter stack compression valving
- Kit Includes Sway bar relocation brackets
- Cad-plated threaded body/Extreme Weather Plating Option Available
- Billet aluminum upper mount
- 5/8'' PTFE-lined spherical bearing
- Completely re-buildable
- 2.5'' shock diameter to prevent overheating
- Chrome-silicon spring
- 250 PSI nitrogen-charged internal reservoir
- 100% Made in the USA
- Nitro-steel shaft will not chip or rust like chrome shafts
TC offers the replacement 6 lug Upper Control Arm system for your 2005+ Tacoma pickup, 2003-2016 4Runner and 2007+ FJ Cruiser that upgrades the factory ball joint to a 1" Uniball and maintains a 100% bolt on application. When aftermarket lifts are installed on these model vehicles the OEM suspension design looses caster. By altering the factory caster, the vehicle will lose on road handling & performance and has a tendency to wander when driving down the road. TC developed the UCAs to add caster to the suspension when aftermarket coil over shocks and other lifts are installed. This will increases overall handling and aids in the alignment of the vehicle. Built using all chromoly tubing and 1" Teflon lined Uniballs, these stock length upper control arms simply bolt to the existing factory a-arm location and pivot on urethane bushings. TC has manufactured a press in spindle adapter and uses a 9/16" grade 8 bolt. This complete kit includes heat treated hi-misalignment spacers and zinc plated end washers. Zerk fittings are included in all pivots and the kit comes complete with hardware, urethane bushings, inner sleeves and install instructions.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.