BDS 1-2'' Coil Kit for 80-96 Ford F-150/Bronco
- Shot peened for increased tensile strength
- Hydraulic pre-set for reduce fatigue
- Polyester based powder coating
- Designed to withstand coil bind
- Note: Springs are sold in pairs
BDS Pro-Ride coil springs are designed to withstand full coil bind and bounce right back to their original height. In other words, you won't have to worry about sagging springs. All BDS coils are shot peened to increase tensile as well as hydraulically pre-set to reduce long term fatigue. The polyester based powder coating flexes with the springs to ensure long term protection.
1980-1996 Ford F-150
1980-1996 Ford Bronco
Lift Height: 1-2''
- Item Requires Shipping
- 39.5 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H5.0000” x L20.0000”
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: joseph02/05/2017 02:28AM
Product ownership: Less than 1 week
Purchased from: Off Road Warehouse
Purchased this from ORW and the item was drop shipped from BDS. Installation was a pain, but a simple process. Springs gave me 2.5 inches of lift with the quad shock suspension. The front is now .5" higher than the rear, but I can deal with that. Excellent quality springs.
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.