Fox Shox Factory Series Front Coil-Overs 0-3'' Lift for 2003-2015 Toyota 4Runner/FJ Cruiser/Tacoma /Tacoma Pre-Runner or TRD 4wd/2wd
FOX883-02-025, FOX 883-02-025, 883-02-025
FOX direct replacement shocks deliver race-winning performance in a simple direct replacement bolt on shock. Each application has been rigorously tested by our engineers to maximize suspension travel and performance on and off the road. Direct replacement shocks are available in hundreds of applications from stock to lifted, as well as aftermarket kit replacements.
- Smooth-bore, clear coated, zinc plated, honed seamless alloy bodies
- Black Anodized 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Components
- 7/8'' hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel shaft
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Application specific valving to maximize offroad performance
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
- Internal reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Direct replacement of stock shock package, coil spring is preloaded to level ride height
2003-2017 Toyota 4Runner 4WD (Requires U.C.A.)
2003-2017 Toyota 4Runner 2WD (Requires U.C.A.)
2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4WD (Requires U.C.A.)
2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser 2WD (Requires U.C.A.)
2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma 4WD (Requires U.C.A.)
2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma Pre-Runner or TRD 2WD (Requires U.C.A.)2003-2013 Toyota Prado
- Item Requires Shipping
- 49.0 lbs.
- W17.5000” x H8.5000” x L31.5000”
- Free Shipping Over $99
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.