Trail Gear Trail Creeper 2.28 Crawl Box, 21 Spline Input/21 Spline Output, Forward Shift, 4'' Offset
- 21 or 23 Spline Design
- One Year Warranty
Transfer cases are made from two basic sections, the reduction section and the 4wd section. To build a dual transfer case, two reductions boxes are bolted back to back with a dual case adapter. These two are then bolted to a 4wd section. The Trail Creeper shown at the right is ready to bolt onto the front of a top shift style, gear driven Toyota transfer case. Available with 21 or 23 spline input and output gears. Units are completely rebuilt and inspected. Low range gear ratio is 2.28. Floorboard and drive shaft modifications are required for dual transfer case installation. No core charge. One year warranty.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 30.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H13.0000” x L19.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.