Trail Gear Tie Rod Kit for Full Hydraulic Steering
- Chromoly Rod Ends
- Seamless DOM Tubing
Trail-Gear has made the perfect kit for building tie rod links for use with a double-ended ram. Based on our testing and experience with kits like these, we know that the failure point is always in the tie rod ends, which is why Trail-Gear uses only our own brand of Chromoly Rod Ends. The main body of each rod end is 100% 4340 chromoly, and the ball of each rod end is made out of AISI 52100 material and then hard chrome-plated for an extremely tough finish. We also added tie rod tubing that is 100% seamless DOM and to top it off the weld in bungs are machined out of solid billet. With these components in place we feel that this kit is so strong it stands apart from every other kit on the market.
This kit is also perfect match for our Rock Assault Double Ended Ram and Clevis Kits.
- (2) Tie Rod Tubing (100% DOM)
- (2) Right Hand Threaded Rod Ends (Chromoly)
- (2) Left Hand Threaded Rod Ends (Chromoly)
- (2) Right Hand Threaded Jam Nut
- (2) Left Hand Threaded Jam Nut
- (2) 3/4''-16 Right Hand Threaded Weld On Bung (Billet)
- (2) 3/4''-16 Left Hand Threaded Weld On Bung (Billet)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H4.0000” x L12.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.