Trail Gear Knuckle, Stud, Hex, ARP for 79-85 Toyota
- Knuckle, Stud, Hex, ARP for 79-85 Toyota
Trail-Gear Magnum knuckle studs are stronger then any other stock replacement Toyota knuckle stud on the market. These heavy-duty studs are manufactured to our specifications by world-renowned bolt manufacturer ARP (Automotive Race Products). Each stud is made from super tough, ARP 2000 material and is hardened to 220,000 PSI. Magnum studs are .250'' (1/4'') longer than stock to accommodate all aftermarket steering arms. Each stud features an integrated 8mm hex head for easy removal with common tools you probably already carry in your tool bag. Don't let knuckle stud failure ruin your day; get the best, Trail-Gear Magnum knuckle Studs.
We recommend using Locktight on the lower threads when installing knuckle studs. Studs should be tightened to 20-25 ft-lbs in the knuckles. Stud nuts should be tightened to 80-100 ft-lbs.
Fits 1979-1985 Toyota front solid axle knuckle.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W7.5000” x H3.5000” x L7.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.