Trail Gear Unit Bearing Pocket
- Unit Bearing Pocket
Looking for a user friendly and affordable way to get your D60 or 9'' axle housing built without sourcing used spindles from the junk yard? Unit bearings are the answer.
They are affordable, tough, and easy to install and maintain. The issue then becomes finding an affordable flange or bearing pocket that you can weld onto the end of your axle tube so that you can simply bolt your unit bearing in place. Trail-Gear's answer to this problem is our unit bearing pocket.
Trail-Gear's unit bearing pockets are designed to be a slip fit onto a 3'' OD axle tube. They are forged from 1035 steel, precision machined, and heat treated for maximum strength and durability.
Material: 1035 Steel
- Item Requires Shipping
- 6.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H4.5000” x L13.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.