Trail Gear Misalignment Spacers, 7/8'' to 9/16''
- Allow for More Misalignment
- 303 Stainless Design
- Sold in Pairs
High misalignment spacers increase misalignment by continuing the spherical diameter of the ball and allowing the edge of the ball to rotate into the body of the rod end. This allows greater articulation, more suspension travel, and longer life of the rod end.
The inner diameter of the high misalignment spacer is smaller than the inner diameter of the rod end, so a smaller bolt is required. We have listed a conversion chart that will allow you to easily see what size bolt you will need when using our misalignment spacers. Machined from 303 stainless steel.
Misalignment spacers are sold in pairs.
Note: Standard misalignment spacers are only used when the width of the ball is too narrow for the bracket it is being used with.
Size: 7/8'' to 9/16''
Material: 303 Stainless Steel
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W7.5000” x H3.5000” x L7.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.