Teraflex Disc Brake Kit Rear for Jeep (See Application List)
- Perfect Disc Brake upgrade from factory drums
- Manufactured with exact tolerances
Fits all Jeep factory rear axles from 1991 through 2006, including the Dana 35 c-clip, Dana 44 and Chrysler 8.25. The TeraFlex disc brake kit is manufactured within exact tolerances to provide the crucial stopping power that larger tires, and extreme off road situations demand. The TeraFlex disc brake kit is ideal for anyone wanting to upgrade a quality disc brake package to their axles. This disc brake kit is intended for use as a bolt-on upgrade to replace factory Jeep drum brakes. A kit is also available for axles using the new 'big Ford' housing ends, such as TeraFlex high performance axles like the Tera44 Adventure axles, or Tera CRD 50R & 60Rs. The internal drum parking brake provides outstanding holding power when compared to other disc brake conversions.
Note: New emergency brake cables are available separately. Factory hard brake lines must be replaced with shorter lines. The Ford kit requires a separate flex brake line kit (Part #DBHK ) to connect to the systems hard line. These lines are NOT included in the disc brake kit. Some factory Jeep 15'' Wheels may rub on the caliper. Do NOT operate the vehicle until you confirm adequate caliper/wheel clearance.
91-01 Jeep Cherokee
91-95 Jeep Wrangler YJ
93-04 Jeep Grand Cherokee
97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- Item Requires Shipping
- 56.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H12.0000” x L21.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.