Bilstein 9100 Coilover Shock 12'' Travel, Screw Top
- 2.65' or 2' Seamless Tube
- Monotube gas pressure construction
- Nickel plate finish
- Self adjusting deflecting disc valving
- Limited 90day warranty
Developed for the professional off-road racer, the Bilstein 9100 Series is truly state-of-the-art. The External Bypass shocks offer position sensitive adjustability. Damping adjustments for rebound and compression can be made externally, via High Flow Metering Check Valves. Simply turn the adjuster screw clockwise to increase damping force and counterclockwise to decrease damping force.
BODY: 2.65" or 2" Seamless Tube - Smooth, Bypass or Threaded Body
VALVING: Self-Adjusting Deflective Disk Valving
BODY PLATING: Electroless Nickel
MOUNTING: 1/2" Teflon Uniball with CNC Machined Eye Ring
SERVICE/TUNING: Completely Owner Rebuildable
Shock Type: Coil-Over
Shock Diameter: 2.0''
Shaft Size: 22mm
Shock Travel: 12''
Extended Length: 33.85''
Collapsed Length: 22.46''
Shaft Size: 7/8'' (.875'')
Mounting Type: 1/2" Teflon Uniball with CNC Machined Eye Ring
- Item Requires Shipping
- 9.6 lbs.
- W4.5000” x H4.5000” x L32.5000”
- Free Shipping Over $99
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.