Eibach Helper Spring 2.5'' ID
- Prevents the Main Spring From becoming loose
- Does not change spring rate
A Helper spring is used to prevent the Main spring from becoming loose in the spring seat when the suspension is unloaded or at full droop. The Helper spring, unlike the Tender spring, has very little spring rate, and therefore has no effect on the suspension characteristics of the vehicle. Up to 2" (50mm) of spring-to-perch gap can be covered with the use of a Helper spring.
Inside Diameter(OD): 2.5''
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.6 lbs.
- W4.1000” x H4.1000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.