Fabtech 6'' Performance System w/Performance Shocks for 00-06 Chevrolet/GMC Tahoe/Yukon/Suburban/Avalanche 2wd w/Standard Shocks
- Provides 6'' of Lift
- Performance Suspension System
- Heavy Duty Construction
Lift is accomplished via one piece Ductile Iron drop down steering knuckles attaching to heavy duty 1/4'' thick, high arched lower control arm crossmembers. Solid steel billet sway bar end links with urethane bushings, retain the factory front sway bar angle while the stock upper control arms and steering centerlink are retained in the factory position. Rear system includes extended length coil springs, track bar bracket and shock relocation mounts for the three styles of OE rear shocks.
- Use 305/70R16 tire w/16x8 wheels w/4 5/8'' BS w/minor trimming
- Larger tires cannot be installed on OEM wheels
- If vehicle is equipped with OEM 17'' wheels must use 17'' or larger aftermarket wheels
- Will not fit All Wheel Drive models
- Utilizes stock rear shocks
2000-2006 Chevrolet Tahoe 1500, 2wd
2000-2006 GMC Yukon 1500, 2wd
2000-2006 Chevrolet Suburban 1500, 2wd
2000-2006 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500, 2wd
Lift Type: Standard Kit
Lift Inches: 6''
Max Tire Size: 305/70R16
- Item Requires Shipping
- 224.5 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H5.0000” x L20.0000”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.