Fabtech 5'' Short Arm System w/Performance Shocks for 07-11 Jeep Wrangler JK
- Provides 5'' of Lift
- Short Arm Suspension System
- Heavy Duty Construction
Utilizing the factory link arm mounts Fabtech offers a 5'' Short Arm system that features heavy wall 5/16'' thick links with rotational urethane ends for unrestricted movement. These heavy duty links feature adjustable ends to dial in caster and pinion angles. System includes front upper and lower links while the rear receives lower links only. Lift is accomplished with replacement coil springs that have a slightly higher spring rate over factory while retaining flexibility for offroad use. The front Track Bar is relocated keeping the arc of travel uniform to the drag link angle with included dropped pitman arm. The relationship of the Track Bar and drag link is critical in providing bump steer free driving. The rear Track Bar is also relocated keeping the axle located under the vehicle for proper front and rear axle tracking. Fabtech offers heavy duty replacement driveshafts to be used with this system for maximum driveline reliability. Extended length bump stop brackets, sway bar links and brake line brackets finish off this excellent performing system.
- Use 37x12.50R17 tires w/17x8.5 wheels w/5'' BS w/minor trimming
2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler JK 4wd
Lift Type: Short Arm Kit
Lift Inches: 5''
Max Tire Size: 37''
- Item Requires Shipping
- 174.6 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H5.0000” x L20.0000”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.