Fabtech 6'' Basic System w/Dirt Logic Shocks for 04-14 Nissan Titan 2wd/4wd
- Provides 6'' of Lift
- Basic Suspension System
- Heavy Duty Construction
The 6'' Basic system features our proven IFS technology with extended length steering knuckles that allow the factory upper control arms to be retained in the stock location while relocating the lower control arms. The lower arms are secured to the frame with our legendary arched crossmembers for superior ground clearance with solid 1/4'' thick plate construction for unsurpassed strength. Lift is accomplished via a steel coilover shock spacer system retaining the stock ride characteristics of the vehicle. The Rack and Pinion remains in the factory location increasing installation time. Also included in this system is a 1/4'' thick differential skid plate and Impact struts. Rear lift is accomplished with a Block, Add-A-Leaf and U-Bolt system.
- Use 315/70R17 tires w/17x8 wheels w/5'' BS w/minor trimming
- Will experience some loss of turning radius
- 2wd models require use of carrier bearing spacer kit (FTS95000)
2004-2009 Nissan Titan 4wd
2004-2009 Nissan Titan 2wd
Lift Type: Standard Kit
Lift Inches: 6''
Max Tire Size: 315/70R17
- Item Requires Shipping
- 239.2 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H5.0000” x L20.0000”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.