Fabtech 6'' Performance System w/Performance Shocks for 95.5-04 Toyota Tacoma 6 Lug 2wd/4wd w/6 Cylinder
- Provides 6'' of Lift
- Performance Suspension System
- Heavy Duty Construction
Our 6'' Performance System features specially valved extended length front shocks that utilize the stock coil springs for a factory like ride. Massive extended length ductile iron steering knuckles attach to high arched lower control arm crossmembers for superior strength. A 1/4'' thick steel skid plate protects the front differential. Included in this system includes preinstalled wheel bearings, seals and ball joints for a quick installation. Please note that this is a bolt on system that requires precision hydraulic press work to install.
- 1995.5-2000 Trucks Use 35x12.50R15 tire w/15x8 wheels w/3 1/4'' BS w/minor trimming
- 2001-2004 Trucks Use 315/75R16 tire w/16x8 wheels w/4'' BS w/minor trimming
- Precision hydraulic press work required
1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma 4wd, 6 Lug, 6 Cylinder, 95.5 and Up
1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma 2wd, 6 Lug, 6 Cylinder
Lift Type: Standard Kit
Lift Inches: 6''
Max Tire Size: 35''
- Item Requires Shipping
- 266.5 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H5.0000” x L20.0000”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.