Fabtech 6'' Basic System w/Dirt Logic Shocks for 07-11 Toyota Tundra 2wd/4wd
- Provides 6'' of Lift
- Basic Suspension System
- Heavy Duty Construction
Our Tundra systems feature extended length ductile iron steering knuckles that have been designed to operate within the factory steering geometry. This geometry provides proper turning radius with oversized tires and wheels. The factory lower control arms are relocated with high arched 1/4'' thick steel crossmembers with an integrated differential skid plate for protection against offroad obstacles. The factory front sway bar is retained and utilizes sway bar drops. The Basic system features a heavy duty shock spacer system that retains the stock coilover shocks without disassembly for a factory like ride. This system utilizes a 3'' block and U-Bolt system for rear lift.
- Use 35x12.50R18 tires w/18x9 wheels w/5 1/2'' BS w/minor trimming
- Use 35x12.50R20 tires w/20x9 wheels w/5 1/2'' BS w/minor trimming
- Can not use OEM wheel and tire
- Double Cab & CrewMax 5.7L w/Auto Trans Only
2007-2011 Toyota Tundra 4wd
2007-2011 Toyota Tundra 2wd
Lift Type: Standard Kit
Lift Inches: 6''
Max Tire Size: 35''
- Item Requires Shipping
- 314.5 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H5.0000” x L20.0000”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.