Heatshield HP Starter Shield 1/16'' Thick, 7 1/4'' x 21 3/4''
- Rated for 1100F continuous use, 2000F intermittent.
- Prevents starter heat soak so you are not stranded
- Easy installation, starter removal is not necessary
HP Starter Shields, pro-long your starter's life and improve its performance! Our starter heat shields help prevent starter failure caused by overheating. Using a heat shield for the solenoid and starter can prevent the starter from having starter heat lock. Quality construction and design allow for easy installation. Simply wrap the heat shield cover around the starter and fasten with the hook and loop fasteners; starter removal is not necessary in most cases. Two different sizes are available; therefore, trimming is not necessary. Our heavy-duty starter shield is recommended in situations where there is less than 1inch of air space between the starter heat shield and the heat source. Investing a little now can save you time and money in the future!
Insulation Type:Radiant heat barrier, requires 1 Inch of airspace. Not designed for direct contact.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.3 lbs.
- W4.8000” x H8.0000” x L2.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.