Heatshield HP Thermal Sleeving Heat shield Sleeve 1'' ID, 6' Roll
- Continuous operating temperature of 1100F, 2000F intermittent
- Capable of reducing up to 60% of radiant heat
- Helps to prevent vapor lock, protects wires from melting
Use our HP Thermal Sleeve as a heat shield to protect wires, fuel lines, brake lines, battery cables, EGR tubes, and more. The special weave of the sleeving allows it to expand over plugs and fittings when installing. Thermal sleeving reduces radiant heat transfer and also dissipates heat. Capable of withstanding 1000F of continuous heat, this sleeving is ideal for protecting components that are very close to exhaust system. Fasten using Thermal-Tie, Cool Foil Tape, or hose clamp.
Insulation Type: Product can be placed in direct contact with heat source.Material: Fiberglass
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.6 lbs.
- W4.8000” x H8.0000” x L1.6000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.