Heatshield Lava Mat 24'' x 24'', 0.07'' Thick
- Continuous operating temperature of 1200F, 2000F intermittent
- Capable of reducing up to 80% of radiant heat
- Adhesive backing sticks to almost any clean surface
- Helps shield fire walls, hoods, body panels, floor boards
Try our volcanic rock heat shield mat. Don't be tricked by the "fool's gold", Lava Mat outperforms that gold foil vinyl sticker stuff by reflecting 60% more radiant heat. Made from crushed volcanic rock, our Lava Mat has similar benefits as our HP Heatshield Mat with that trick carbon fiber look! This heat shield insulator helps to reflect radiant heat away to provide an air box heat shield or a heat shield barrier for your carbon fiber or fiberglass hood. Our Lava Mat can also be laid on a fire wall to shield radiant heat and give your vehicle that trick carbon fiber look. Our Lava Mat withstands 1200F direct continuous and 1800F intermittent. This heat shield barrier cloth, can be used with less than 1" of airspace, 3/8" minimum is recommended. Bulk rolls of basalt heat shield cloth are available.
Insulation Type:Product can be used as a radiant heat barrier or placed directly on heat source.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.8 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H18.0000” x L0.3000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.