ReadyLift Torsion Key Unloading Tool, Forged for Use w/Ford Ranger Torsion Key
- Forged Hardened Steel
- Allowing for Adjustment or Replacement of Ford, Dodge, GM and Hummer Torsion Keys
- Comes with a Crossmember Adapter Tool
Every truck with a torsion bar front suspension requires a unique torsion key unloading tool and nothing beats ReadyLift's Professional Grade Torsion Key Removal Tool. Made from forged hardened steel, this tool makes removing and installing torsion keys safe and easier, allowing for adjustment or replacement of Ford, Dodge, GM and Hummer torsion keys in as little as 15 minutes per truck. The forged and hardened steel used in the construction of this tool is the strongest and safest on the market and is okay for use with air tools. Can be used with other makes and models of trucks with torsion keys.
What makes the ReadyLift 66-7816A unique is this kit comes with a crossmember adapter tool which helps position the tool on some models with difficult torsion key crossmembers. Most tools will slip and become very dangerous during the loading process. Our new Universal Torsion Key Tool has been rigorously tested and will work safely and easily.
Note: The 66-7816A Universal Torsion Key Removal Tool is the Only tool that will work with new 2011-Up GM 2500/3500HD trucks.
Material: Forged Hardened Steel
- Item Requires Shipping
- 6.0 lbs.
- W10.3000” x H2.3000” x L10.3000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.