ReadyLift 4'' Front/3'' Rear A-Arm SST Lift Kit for 07-12 Chevrolet/GMC/Cadillac SUV 4wd (See Application List)
- Keeps Your Factory Ride
- Will Never Wear, Break or Fail
- Toughest Finish
- Safest Way to Lift
- Direct Bolt On, No Cutting, Drilling or Welding Required
ReadyLift is proud to introduce a new SST Lift Kit system for the 2007-2012 1500 Series Chevy Tahoe, Chevy Suburban and Chevy Avalanche 6 Lug 4wd SUVs. After seeing how great the ReadyLift 4'' SST Lift Kit for the Silverado truck is, customers have asked for a similar kit for the Tahoe, Suburban and Avalanche. In our continued effort to give customers the quality lift products they want our research and development has engineered the only 4'' completely bolt on lift kit on the market today. We call the 69-3495 4'' SST Lift Kit System our stage three kit for the late model GM SUVs and SUTs. ReadyLift currently offers 1.5'' and 2.25'' front leveling systems for the 2007-2012 GM 1500 vehicles. With the development of the 69-3495 4'' SST Lift Kit we now a lift solution for every GM 1500 vehicle owner.
Note: Will Not Work With Air Bag-Equipped Vehicles (For Example: Auto-Ride, LTZ, etc.)
This system significantly increases ground clearance while allowing for tire sizes up to 33'' tire on an aftermarket wheel. The most common tire size for this application is 33x12.50 (Max). In order to install a 33x12.50 (305/55R20) with aftermarket wheels, some minor trimming of the inner fenderwell may be required. 22x9.5 with 5.5'' backspacing requires no fender modifications. 17x9 +0 offset on a 285/70R17 will fit with no rubbing. With a 295/70R17 minor trimming/modification required.
Note: This kit is designed for use with aftermarket wheels.
Like all ReadyLift products, the 69-3495 SST Lift Kit System is protected by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Note: The ReadyLift 4'' SST Lift Kit is designed for use with Aftermarket Wheels with a backspacing of 5.25''. If you intend to run the stock wheels with an aftermarket larger tire, a wheel spacer is required to prevent the tire from touching the control arm at full locked turn. ReadyLift has developed a CNC machined billet aluminum wheel spacer 10-3485 for use with factory wheels which have the stud pockets cast into the wheel next to the lug holes on the back side of the wheel.
To run the OE/Factory wheels and tires, you will need to use the ReadyLift 1/2'' Billet Wheel Spacers for use with OE/Factory wheels and tires.
- 2 Front SST 4'' Strut Extensions
- 2 Rear Shock Extension Brackets
- 2, 3'' Rear Coil Spring Spacers
- 1 Steel Skid Plate
- 2 CNC Machined Differential Drop Brackets
- 2 DOM Tubular Control Arms w/Pre Pressed Ball Joints
- 2 Rear Bump Stop Extensions
- 2 Rear Sway Bar End Links
- 8 Polyurethane Greaseable Bushings
- Instructions & All Necessary Hardware.
2007-2012 Chevrolet Avalanche 4wd
2007-2012 GMC Yukon Denali, 4wd
2007-2012 Cadillac Escalade EXT/ESV, 4wd
2007-2012 Chevrolet Suburban 4wd
2007-2012 Chevrolet Tahoe 4wd
2007-2012 GMC Yukon 4wd
2007-2012 GMC Yukon XL 4wd
Lift Height: 4'' Front, 3'' Rear
Max Tire Size: 33''
- Item Requires Shipping
- 52.0 lbs.
- W18.0000” x H14.0000” x L14.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.