ReadyLift 1.5'' Leveling Kit T6 Billet for 07-12 Jeep Wrangler JK 2/4 Door, 2wd/4wd (Blue)
- Safely Installs Without Compressing Springs
- Fixed Lift
- CNC Machined Billet Aluminum Construction
- Choose Between Red, Blue, Black or Silver Anodized Finishes
The name Jeep is synonymous with rugged outdoor adventure. Few vehicles give the owner the feel that they can go anywhere they want when behind the wheel of the world's original SUV. Whether your adventures lead to the beach, mountains or any other activities that begin with getting behind the wheel of that new Jeep JK, ReadyLift has a new Jeep lift system that will make you look good getting there as well as increasing fenderwell clearance for those necessary off road wheels and tires.
Lets face it, a Jeep just doesn't look right unless it has aggressive off road terrain tires to go with that great Jeep off road look. ReadyLift's New T6-6091 2007-2011 Jeep JK Wrangler 1.5'' T6 Billet leveling kit is Made in the USA using only premium 6061 T6 aircraft billet aluminum. The T6-6091 2007-2011 Jeep JK Wrangler 1.5'' coil spring spacer leveling kit is available in Red, Blue, Black and Silver tough anodized finishes with the name of the leading leveling and lift kit manufacturer name, ReadyLift Suspension, laser etched onto the side.
2012 vehicles may require driveshaft and exhaust modifications.
This is the perfect kit for Jeep owners who have installed a front winch or heavy front bumper by helping to bring the front end back up to where it belongs. ReadyLift T6 Billet coil spring spacers will maintain a smooth OEM ride without adding pressure to stock suspension components, guaranteed!
Installation is simple and requires no cutting or modification of factory installed parts. While other kits cost thousands to buy and hours to install, ReadyLift can be installed one to two hours and costs less than the price of a single custom wheel.
ReadyLift Lifetime Warranty Included! All ReadyLift products are backed by a lifetime warranty for as long as you own your vehicle and includes all necessary parts, hardware and detailed installation instructions.
For information about tire and wheel sizes please visit the ReadyLift Tire Sizing and Calculator Page.
- Keeps your factory ride
- Will never wear, break or fail
- Toughest Custom Anodized Finish
- Safest way to level lift
Smartest Coil Spring Spacers Available
- Safely installs without compressing springs
- Fixed Lift
- CNC machined billet aluminum construction
- Choose between Red, Blue, Black or Silver anodized finishes.
2007-2012 Jeep Wrangler JK 2wd/4wd
2007-2012 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited, 2wd/4wd
Lift Height: 1.5''
Max Tire Size: 33''
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H3.0000” x L20.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.