Total Chaos Lower Uniball Conversion 86-95 4wd Toyota (pair)
- Billet machined 1" Teflon lined Uniball
- Hardened stainless steel hi-misalignments included
- Custom machined hardened bolts are included
Total Chaos offers the first and only balljoint adapter that converts any 86-95 lower control arm using the factory ball joint and spindle to a 1" Teflon lined Uniball. Revolutionary in design, this billet machined Uniball cup simply bolts to the stock spindle. The conversion kit upgrades the lower balljoint that frequently becomes worn and damaged under extreme off road use.
Drilling the lower control arm tapered hole to a 3/4" hole is the only modification needed to perform the installation. The 1 piece billet Uniball cup registers into the spindle just like the factory balljoint. Hardened stainless steel hi-misalignments and custom machined hardened bolts are included in the package and ensure maximum travel. This complete kit will fit any aftermarket or stock suspension that retains the factory balljoint and spindle.
86-95 Toyota Pickup 4wd
Features: The conversion kit upgrades the lower balljoint that frequently becomes worn and damaged under extreme off road use.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 7.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L6.0000”
- Free Shipping Over $99
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.