Grand Cherokee WJ, 1999-2004, Front Lower Adjustable Control Arm
Variable length suspension arm is easily adjusted for proper positioning of axle housing and pinion angle
Finely threaded shaft allows ultra precise adjustments and rotates on internal brass bearing for smooth operation and excellent longevityConvenient grease fitting allows easy lubrication of moving parts, while a spring-loaded, crankshaft type seal prevents moisture and debris contamination
Premium replaceable rubber bushings absorb more noise and vibrations than typical aftermarket polyurethane bushings for a comfortable ride
Heavy gauge steel body and a solid shaft construction for unbeatable strength and reliabilityDurable powdercoat finish and zinc plating provide excellent protection from corrosion and debris Compatible with 0 to 6.0 in. suspension lift and OE attachment points.Because of the heavy-duty and precision machined design of these arms, unibody vehicles may experience slightly more road noise over the factory components contact JKS customer support for more details
- Item Requires Shipping
- 25.3 lbs.
- W5.5000” x H26.0000” x L3.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.