Daystar Body Mounts for 91-98 Ford Explorer
- Maintains Proper Body & Frame Alignment
- Increases Performance And Handling Characteristics
- Vehicle Fluid And Road Grime Resistant
- Superior to Stock Replacement Rubber Mounts
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
While most people know the benefits of upgrading a vehicle's suspension with polyurethane components, the Cab & Body Mounts are often overlooked. Factory mounts are constructed of rubber that breaks down over time and exposure to the elements. As they break down, they become less effective at isolating the cab from chassis noise and vibration. In extreme circumstances, worn body mounts can cause the body to shift on the frame and increase body roll. Numerous problems with components that attach to both the body and the chassis, such as mechanical shift linkage, are also indicators of worn body mounts.
Daystar Body Mounts are resistant to vehicle fluids and road grime. They outlast factory body mounts and provide more positive attachment to the frame. Precision-engineered to be a direct replacement for factory mounts, they are constructed of a special polyurethane blend that helps insulate the cab while maintaining superior holding power. Our body mounts are the perfect upgrade for worn stock mounts and are particularly beneficial in racing applications. Check the product description to find out if replacement hardware is also included.
1991-1998 Ford Explorer 2wd/4wd
Features:Maintains Proper Frame Body Alignment, Increases Performance And Handling Characteristics
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.7 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H4.0000” x L10.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.