Daystar Upper Control Arms for Front and Rear 07-11 Jeep Wrangler JK
- Fully adjustable to restore caster and driveline angles
- Increases suspension travel and articulation
- Constructed of heavy-gauge tubing
- Accomodates 0" to 6" lifts
- Utilizes Poly Flex joints that are fully rebuildable
Daystar Poly Flex Control Arms are designed for Jeep enthusiasts by Jeep enthusiasts. Constructed of heavy-gauge tubing, these arms use a combination of our Poly Flex Joints and our Poly Joints to maximize suspension travel and articulation. Poly Flex Joints are a specially designed joint that features a spherical ball encased in a special blend of polyurethane. Housed in a steel outer shell, the joint allows the arms a greater range of control arm movement without binding in its attachment points. Unlike a traditional heim joint, the Poly Flex joint does not make noise and is completely rebuildable. At the other end, our Poly Joint features a Polyurethane bushing that is specially designed to move and deflect as the suspension articulates. Daystar's Poly Flex Control arms are also adjustable to dial in caster and driveline angles.
Designed to work on suspensions with 0" to 6" of lift, the Daystar Poly Flex Control Arms are a beneficial upgrade for any off-road enthusiast.
- Control Arm
- Realigns Vehicle Geometry
- Increases Performance And Handling Characteristics
- Vehicle Fluid And Road Grime Resistant
2007-2012 Jeep Wrangler JK 2wd/4wd
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.3 lbs.
- W16.0000” x H7.0000” x L36.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.